2022 Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new 2022 Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
Individually handcrafted from soft, lightweight, and incredibly breathable CS Tech Lite™ fabric. Engineered for affordability without compromise, the classic Tech Lite takes advantage of the same pattern and cut as the pricier Tech+ jerseys, with all the essential features for your next personal best.
Designed for active sports, keeping you cool and dry while you heat up. It is an ideal choice for the price conscious rider looking for unparalleled value in a high performance, lightweight cycling jersey without all the "bells and whistles".
- Made entirely from Champion System's exclusive CS TECH LITE™ fabric keeps you cool and dry on the hottest days. SPF 50+ UV protection.
- Exclusive tapered collar - tapered at chin so as not to pinch.
- Slash-cut reinforced rear pockets for fast, easy access when the going gets serious.
- Full-length concealed zipper.
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult