Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
This technical pullover hoodie is made from heavyweight CS Tech™ material from Champion System. The fabric has a smooth finish 'feel' and features extreme levels of moisture wicking and breathability. The hoodie comes with drawstring hood and kangaroo pocket. Perfect for keeping warm before or after an event or just for everyday use.
- Made from Champion System's exclusive CS Tech™ fabric. Comfortable heavyweight material with high moisture wicking and breathability properties.
- 100% permanent UV protection yarn
- Drawstring hood and Kangaroo pouch.
- No zipper.
- Elasticized cuffs to finish the sleeves.
- Loose traditional fit. (slightly shorter length)
- Shipped with tracking number.
(*This garment is a generous fit, so we recommend going down a size)
Size Guide - Adult