2022 Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new 2022 Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
The Performance+ Wind Vest is designed to be worn for the entirety of your ride when the temperature is cooler but all you need is a vest over your jersey. Combining fabric benefits that keep cold air and damp locked away from you core, but still maintain excellent moisture management.
For when a Tech+ vest isn't quite enough. This vest will keep an additional layer of warm air between you and the elements.
- Front of vest: made from Champion System's soft CS Vapor™ 4-Way stretch fabric with mesh lining for increased wind protection.
- Back & Shoulder panels: made from premium CS Tech™ fabric providing warmth and market leading moisture management provided via its dimpled surface.
- Side panels: made from CS Tech Mesh™ fabric enhancing ventilation and freedom of movement.
- High collar for additional wind protection.
- 3 large rear pockets for storage.
- Fitted with an elasticized gripper at the base of the vest to keep the 'tail' of the garment in place offering additional protection.
- Reflective piping along pocket sides for additional visibility in low light.
- Two-way YKK zipper system enabling complete temperature control.
- Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult