2022 Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new 2022 Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
Engineered to take you farther, the Performance Bib short is one of Champion System's most popular items; a classic, straightforward approach to all-day and race day comfort.
Individually handcrafted with just the right amount of compression and support from soft, stretchy premium CS Contour™ Lycra. Anatomically-shaped pattern for unbeatable fit that moves with you on the bike.
- CS Contour™ Lycra provides gentle compression to help fight muscle fatigue on longer rides. Pre-dyed all black.
- Laser cut, wide, ultra-stretchy silicone injected leg gripper stays in place in all trail conditions.
- CS Tech Mesh™ bib strap assembly (black): soft, lightweight, and highly breathable.
Double-layer rear panel, providing increased structure and durability.
- Flatlock seam construction reducing any chafing.
- Available with high quality, gender specific premium Italian chamois pad.
- Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult