2022 Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new 2022 Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
Engineered for all conditions, the new Performance+ jersey upgraded to all-new materials in 2021, striking a perfect balance of comfort, aerodynamic efficiency, and value.
Individually handcrafted from three Champion System premium fabrics, the new Performance+ jersey is a versatile, competition-worthy companion for your next charity ride, Fondo, or gravel epic.
- Front and rear panels: CS Airlite™ soft, ultralight perforated fabric for superior comfort and moisture management. SPF 50+ UV protection
- Side panels: CS OZONE™ highly breathable open weave fabric effectively regulates body heat and disrupts airflow where it matters most. SPF 30+ UV protection.
- Sleeves: new CS VALE LITE™ stretch fabric incorporates milled directional channels, specifically oriented for optimal airflow. Upgraded to extended length for more coverage, SPF 50+ UV protection.
- Full length concealed zipper with zipper garage at top to prevent rubbing.
- 3 Rear pockets, plus Water-resistant 4th zip back pocket for keys, cards, ID, etc.
- Silicone hem grippers ensure a close, body-hugging fit.
- Rear reflective strip positioned for maximum visibility. Be safe, be seen!
- Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult