2022 Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new 2022 Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
A winter thermal fleece jacket for when external temperatures refuse to climb much above zero for the duration of your ride you're going to need insulation throughout. Champion System's CS WinterFleece™ fabric is an effective insulator by trapping warm air close to your torso.
However, importantly, it's still able to respond to your needs as you warm up wicking as you head further on your ride. Perfect worn with just a base layer riding under winter sun or as a sub-layer for sleet or snowy conditions.
- Made from Champion System's exclusive thermal "Roubaix" CS WinterFleece™ lycra bonded brush fleece fabric.
- Single needle overlap flat seam providing increased strength.
- Full length concealed heavy duty YKK zipper.
- Internal zipper garages.
- High collar for additional wind protection.
- Extended lower flap for added protection in wet conditions.
- Rear reflective bar tab for visibility.
- Three rear pockets for external storage.
- Rear hidden waterproof zip pocket.
- *Race Cut fit.
Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
(*This jacket is more fitted than our traditional cycling jackets, so we recommend going up a size from your jersey sizing)
Size Guide - Adult