This Apex Wind Vest offers their highest level of waterproofing and breathability making it a highly reactive garment for when your body heats up and you need still need to battle the elements. Developed by eVent®, these are the most breathable, technical, waterproof fabrics on the market and when it comes to the versatility required in cycling this technology is second to none.
Encased within the eVent® DValpine™ outer shell fabric of the Apex Wind Jacket; revolutionary Direct Venting technology offers weather-tight shielding and wicking the minute it's pulled on. So whether it's stashed in a jersey pocket, ready for a mid-ride temperature drop or downpour, or perhaps as an outer layer working with other key thermal layers in sub zero temperatures, this vest offers some impressive fabric technology, perfect for all your cold and wet weather autumn and winter riding.
- Made from DValpine™ fabric - air permeable 100% waterproof membrane encased in a three layer laminate that protects like no other fabric from water and wind.
- 20m Water Column
- 22,000 g/m2 Breathability
- 0.1 cdm Air Permeability
- Full length waterproof zipper with pull handle extender.
- High fleece lined collar for added wind protection and warmth.
- Heat sealed waterproof seams.
- Reflective rear strip for added safety in low light conditions.
- Extended rear ‘tail’ design and an elasticized rear silicone gripper.
- 3 Rear pockets for storage.
- Race cut fit.
- Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult