Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
Our Tech+ Wind Vest is lightweight and designed to be folded or rolled into your jersey pocket with ease. Made from Champion System's new CS Vapor™ fabric which offers good breathability with excellent stretch properties and wind-blocking. Tech+ Wind Vest is the perfect piece of spare clothing to take with you on changeable days.
- Made entirely from Champion System's new lightweight, 4-way stretch CS Vapor™ fabric offering a nice soft touch and freedom of movement.
- wind resistant yet breathable material, 93% polyester 7% spandex.
- "Drop Tail" design to the rear providing optimized lower back coverage.
- Silicone waist gripper holds the vest in place.
- 2 reflective strips on back for increased safety at low light conditions.
- 2 rear windows for ventilation and easy access to your jersey pockets underneath.
- No back pocket.
- High collar for additional wind protection.
- Full length front zipper.
- Elasticized arm openings and bottom hem to help keep wind out.
- Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult