2022 Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new 2022 Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
Engineered for unbeatable value, the new Tech+ jersey gains pro-level material upgrades while staying true to its legendary reputation for comfort, quality, and versatility - the jersey that started it all for Champion System!
Individually handcrafted from all-new OZONE™ and classic CS TECH™ fabrics - a timeless 'all-rounder' jersey for your next training session or group ride!
- Side panels: all-new OZONE™ highly breathable open weave fabric effectively regulates body heat and disrupts airflow where it matters most. SPF 30+ UV protection.
- Body and sleeves: Italian-milled CS TECH™ stretch fabric, AATCC-tested with excellent moisture wicking ability. SPF 50+ UV protection.
- Slash-cut reinforced rear pockets for fast, easy access when the going gets serious.
- Water-resistant 4th zip pocket for keys, cards, ID, etc.
- Silicone hem gripper to ensure a close, body-hugging fit.
- Rear reflective strip positioned for maximum visibility. Be safe, be seen!
- Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
Size Guide - Adult