Great Lakes Collection
Canada is home to the most lakes globally, and Ontario accounts for the majority of them. From the very beginning till today, water is shaping the identity of our Province, not only by the name Ontario deriving from the meaning “Great Lake” and “Beautiful Water,” but also by the dependence on the water around us.
Therefore, Ontario Cycling implemented this identity as a part of the collective memory of our great Province. All great contiguous lakes and the Hudson Bay are depicted in the grey and red camouflage on the new Ontario Cycling garments.
*Design details - click here
This will be your favourite cold weather garment. The Performance Winter Jacket represents one of the most versatile pieces which can be used on its own as a cool weather piece, or as part of a layered system to keep you warm in even the coldest conditions. Using Champion System's 'WeatherShield' wind-proof bonded brush fleece featuring a subtle stretch this jacket allows a close fit and unrivalled comfort.
- Set-in sleeve design.
- Made from Champion System's exclusive windproof CS WeatherShield™ (3 layer) bonded brush fleece fabric.
- Highly water resistant breathable thermal material.
- 2-way stretch fabric; 80% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 10% PTFE
- Single needle overlap flat seam providing increased strength.
- Full length hidden 2-way heavy duty YKK zipper with extended puller.
- High collar for additional wind protection.
- Extended lower flap for added protection in wet conditions.
- Rear reflective bar tab for visibility.
- Three rear pockets for external storage.
- Rear hidden waterproof zip pocket.
- Double layer soft lycra sleeve cuffs for secure fit.
Additional Garment Detail
- Shipped with tracking number
(*This jacket is more fitted than our traditional cycling jackets, so we recommend going up a size from your jersey sizing)
Size Guide - Adult